Comprehensive rebate administration services for energy efficiency. Available to clients across the United States and Canada, b.id’s Rebates services can eliminate the complex and time-intensive rebate acquisition process, from early-stage guidance during CapEx budgeting through to pre-approvals, site inspections, final applications and check expediting.
For a company seeking to make best use of its capital and operating dollars, capturing rebates and incentives is an effective way to accelerate the payback on energy-efficient new construction and retrofit projects. This in-turn helps fund additional projects and reduces the total cost of ownership. For a company seeking to optimize its rebate capture process, working with b.id’s Rebate Team is a corporate-wide best practice.
b.id Utility Rebates is the perfect outsourced solution for high-volume and/or high-velocity efficiency upgrades, and can relieve the pain for energy, construction and facility departments who just don’t have the time to chase rebates for new facilities or remodels.
Solving your Pain Points
- Need to improve energy efficiency
- Want to ensure that you maximize your return on investment
- Lack of energy efficiency rebate knowledge to effectively plan and oversee the implementation
- Can not effectively calculate which sites will yield the best rebate and financial outcomes
- Overwhelmed by the administrative burden of submitting and expediting hundreds of rebate applications
- Since 2001, b.id’s Rebate team has been the leading pioneer in rebate services.
- The experienced team has successfully completed more than 250,000 energy-efficiency related projects
- Experience across new construction, renovation, retrofit programs, and introduction of new technology projects.
- Trusted by over 125 major brands across America and Canada.
- Our clients span from government entities, large retailers, grocery stores, national telecom carriers, banks, hotels, convenience stores, equipment manufacturers, energy-related service providers, and many more.
- b.id’s Rebates team can carefully manage the complex and time‑intensive rebate acquisition process: from early‑stage budgeting guidance through to pre‑approvals, site inspections, final applications, and check expediting.
- By identifying rebates in advance, you can understand what the full Return on Investment would be before the initiative is even approved to commence – this will make your CapEx dollars go further and you can free up your valuable resources whilst remaining confident that you will always receive the maximum rebate return possible.
A North American Retail Giant
A North American retail giant with a focus on leveraging rebate funding to improve energy efficiency across their portfolio, but lacking the rebate expertise to deliver. A household name in the US and Canada, this client has more than 2,000 big-box stores throughout the US and over 60 in Canada. Their strategic vison was to utilize rebates and incentives to offset the cost of upgrading interior and exterior lighting, as well as HVAC equipment, throughout their facility portfolio. The task of identifying and securing rebates across hundreds of sites for multiple upgrade initiatives would be resource-intensive, cumbersome, and complex.
"A trusted and experienced Rebates team who have successfully managed over 250,000 energy-efficiency related projects.”
“The consultative approach was great, they were with me every step of the way from early-stage guidance for CapEx budgeting and all the way to roll-out”