Reduce your cost to serve, cost to acquire, improve client experience, and get closer to the customer with bid ‘s Utility Bill Portal.
bid ‘s Utility Bill Portal is a perfect solution for water utilities, energy retailers, telecommunication companies looking to digitalize their platforms or client journey and gain a competitive edge by improving client experience.
The Utility Bill Portal is a first, it leverages the power of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to power its automated bill portal solution, specifically suitable for large complex multisite, Corporate and Industrial (C&I) and even Smaller to Medium businesses (SME ) clients. It is a robust capable SaaS solution that is very quick to deploy as it requires minimal IT integration, rapid iteration, easily integrates with any data lake, billing system, or CRM, and the SaaS platform is securely hosted on the AWS platform.
Utility Bill Portal
bid Utility Bill Portal is a perfect solution for large complex utility companies that want to improve their client experience quickly with minimal IT integration. Developing a customer portal solution that caters for all the end-users demands can be costly, timely, and ties up valuable resources. Companies looking for a robust tried and tested way to improve the customer experience, NPS, and provide the end-user additional value add opportunities should consider the bid Utility Bill Portal.
Solving your Pain Points
- Need to digitize your customer’s experience
- Desire to reduce your cost to serve for the overall category
- Require a single customer view
- Looking for a fast, flexible and cost-effective client portal solution with minimal IT integration
- Wanting a more cost-effective way to acquire new customers
- Decrease your costs incurred during contract leakage, bill validation, tariff and demand resets
- First RPA powered UBM platform, trusted by several market-leading Energy providers to improve their customer experience
- Customizable SaaS solution that is fast to deploy with minimal IT integration
- Quickly reduce your cost to serve for the overall category
- Improve customer retention and quickly resolve customer queries with one source of truth
- Utility Bill Portal capability was acknowledged as a 2020 Digital Utilities Awards finalist for Best Customer Innovation.
- Digitise your customer journey, reduce the cost to serve and get closer to your customer through live data and value-added services
- Developing effective inhouse client portal solutions can be costly, timely, and resource-intensive. Companies wanting a robust tried and tested way to improve the client experience, NPS and provide the end-user additional value adds and no upfront CAPEX, should consider the bid Utility Bill Portal
- End-users will be able to self-serve all of their historical billing and current electricity data in just seconds, they’ll be supported with sophisticated key spend management reporting capability that extends further than their energy commodity spend.
- The SaaS platform is hosted on the secure AWS Cloud and the ease of configuration and integration means both retailers and end-users can be up and running and leveraging the benefits faster.
- Any integration with a retailer’s data lake, billing systems, or CRM can be easily accommodated too.
- An additional benefit of the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform is the automatic validation of all data to improve completeness and integrity, so you can trust it is correct.
This information represents the core bid platform capability, access to all functionality may vary depending on geographical location. To better understand capability for your country please reach out to an experienced local representative.
Iconic Energy Company
This Tier One energy giant was facing a series of challenges across the large Commercial and Industrial (C&I) customer base cost to serve, third party requests and a limited digital customer experience lacked key data access & self-service functionality.
As a household name in the Utility sector, this company has approximately 5,500 employees and operates both generation and retail in all states of Australia.
The company was dissatisfied with its large C&I customer engagement, high segment cost to serve and the number of ad-hoc customer requests that were being incurred as a result of the current client portal not fulfilling the sophisticated end client requirements.
"Trusted by over 100 Big named clients across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, America, and Canada."
Recently listed as a 2020 Digital Utilities Awards finalist for Best Customer Innovation