Improve data integrity, bill validation, streamline the procurement process, and reduce the overall category bottom line.
b.id’s digitized Utility Bill Management (UBM) is the only energy management platform with full Robotic Process Automation, capable of processing thousands of utility bills per minute. The cloud‐based platform can simplify the complex energy spend management process for small to large multisite businesses by automating manual processes and providing complete control over the full energy spend lifecycle.
b.id’s Utility Bill Management is the perfect solution for multisite businesses looking to achieve significant cost, speed, and accuracy advantages, that other more traditional service providers relying on manual processes, just can’t deliver.
Solving Your Pain Points
- Require a single digital platform across all functions (accruals, payment, budgets, procurement, sustainability)
- Need to digitize your manual Utility Bill Lifecycle Management
- Want to increase Utility Bill category management speed, accuracy
- Desire to decrease risk by reducing the number of mistakes caused by manual UBM processes
- Reduce the manual resource hours required to manage the category and improve savings (procurement, contract leakage, bill validation, tariff & demand resets)
- Needing immediate access to your validated data, that all stakeholders can trust is accurate
- Support your mobile workforce with anywhere, anytime access to accurate historical utility data to easily create and revise budgets
- A tried and tested Utility Bill Management Solution b.id Utility Bill Management is already being leveraged by over 100 market‑leading brands across Australia, the US, and the UK. And we are already processing more than 440 thousand bills annually.
- A trusted innovator in Robotic Process Automation, commercialized in 2013, b.id has transformed the world of bill management with its robotic workforce, starting with just a handful of sites to a business that now manages more than 130,000 meters over 4 countries with over $1bn of utility spend alone under management.
- b.id delivers efficiencies and savings that our competitors can’t match. As the only provider to leverage RPA, all others rely on manual or semi‑manual processes and this means b.id is uniquely positioned to deliver much greater efficiencies and improvements to reduce errors, provide real‑time insights, increased speed and control.
- b.id’s Utility Bill Management (UBM) is the only energy management platform with full Robotic Process Automation, capable of processing thousands of utility bills per minute.
- The cloud‐based platform simplifies the complex energy spend management process for all multisite businesses by automating manual processes and providing complete control over the energy spend lifecycle.
- b.id’s RPA capability completes exception management which delivers a significant reduction in the number of errors incurred, providing real-time accurate and audit worth data instantly accessible anywhere anytime.
- The UBM platform automatically captures and validates invoices, automates the accounts payable function, provides clients opportunities to reduce costs, and provides real‐time energy and financial information at the touch of a button.
- The SaaS solution securely hosted on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud, which means it is quick to deploy, no upfront CAPEX is required, and minimal IT integration will mean you can be up and running and benefiting in a matter of days, not weeks or months.
- b.id’s Utility Bill Management Robotic process automation has been successfully automating all aspects of the Utility Bill Management lifecycle for many years and we have hundreds of satisfied customers.
*This information represents the core b.id platform capability, access to all functionality may vary depending on geographical location. To better understand capability for your country please reach out to an experienced local representative.
Global Oil and Gas company
The current approach to managing the energy data and bill processing-to payment cycle was complex, slow, fragmented, and resource-intensive across multiple clients.
The organization has major facilities management agreements and provides end to end utility bill management (UBM) and accounting. They service over 14,000 utility accounts with over $130m of annual spend and have >20 clients in Australia, Japan, Malaysia, and Singapore.
"Trusted by over 100 market-leading clients across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, America, and Canada."
“Thanks for all your assistance over the years, could not have done it without you or your platform.”