Improve data integrity, bill validation, streamline the procurement process, and reduce the overall category bottom line.
Bid’s digitized Utility Bill Management (UBM) is the only energy management platform with full Robotic Process Automation, capable of processing thousands of utility bills per minute. The cloud‐based platform simplifies the complex energy spend management process for small to large multisite businesses by automating manual billing processes to provide complete control over the full energy spend lifecycle.
Bid’s Utility Bill Management is the perfect solution for businesses looking to achieve significant cost, speed, and accuracy advantages, that other more traditional service providers relying on manual processes, just can’t deliver.
Solving Your Pain Points
- Require a single digital platform across all functions (accruals, payment, budgets, procurement, sustainability)
- Need to digitize your manual Utility Bill Lifecycle Management
- Want to increase Utility Bill category management speed, accuracy
- Desire to decrease risk by reducing the number of mistakes caused by manual UBM processes
- Reduce the manual resource hours required to manage the category and improve savings (procurement, contract leakage, bill validation, tariff & demand resets)
- Needing immediate access to your validated data, that all stakeholders can trust is accurate
- Support your mobile workforce with anywhere, anytime access to accurate historical utility data to easily create and revise budgets
- A tried and tested Utility Bill Management Solution, Bid’s Platform is trusted by more than 100 market‑leading brands across Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. We process hundreds of thousands of bills annually.
- A trusted innovator in Robotic Process Automation, Bid has transformed the world of utility bill management with its robotic workforce. Starting with just a handful of sites back in 2013 to a business that now manages more than 130,000 meters and over $1 billion in spend across more than 6 countries.
- Bid delivers efficiencies and savings that our competitors can’t match. As the industry-leading provider in RPA, we deliver greater efficiencies and improvements to reduce errors, provide real‑time insights, increased speed, and control.
- Our dedicated team of professionals provides a top-tier customer-focused experience beginning from the initial sales process on through to onboarding and account management.
- Bid’s Utility Bill Management (UBM) Platform is the only energy management platform with full Robotic Process Automation enabling the processing of thousands of utility bills per minute.
- We simplify the complex energy spend management process for multisite businesses by automating management, payment, and validation, providing complete control over the energy spend life-cycle.
- The platform captures and validates invoices, automates the accounts payable function, provides opportunities to reduce costs, and provides real‐time energy and financial information at the touch of a button.
- Bid’s RPA provides exception management in order to deliver a significant reduction in the number of errors incurred. This provides real-time data which is accurate and instantly accessible, anywhere anytime.
- Our SaaS solution is securely hosted on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and with data sovereignty, the platform is quick to deploy, with minimal IT integration so customers can be up and running in a matter of weeks.
- The UBM RPA Platform has been automating all aspects of the Utility Bill Management process for years, resulting in hundreds of satisfied customers.
*This information represents the core bid platform capability, access to all functionality may vary depending on geographical location. To better understand capability for your country please reach out to an experienced local representative.
Global Oil and Gas company
The current approach to managing the energy data and bill processing-to payment cycle was complex, slow, fragmented, and resource-intensive across multiple clients.
The organization has major facilities management agreements and provides end to end utility bill management (UBM) and accounting. They service over 14,000 utility accounts with over $130m of annual spend and have >20 clients in Australia, Japan, Malaysia, and Singapore.
"Trusted by over 100 market-leading clients across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, America, and Canada."
“Thanks for all your assistance over the years, could not have done it without you or your platform.”